Q&A Optimising Health For Fertility
Ever wondered if there are ways we can optimise our health to better ensure fertility?
Dr Alice Huang (OBGYN) explains the role our health plays in conception
If you're planning to have a baby soon or you want to fully understand what's involved in conception, knowing what to expect and the steps you can take to improve your chances of pregnancy will help you to prepare for this life-changing journey.
In this Q&A, Dr Alice Huang answers our Wellbeing members' questions on the relationship between fertility and age, male fertility, how often to get active when trying to conceive, and the many acronyms used during fertility treatments. Looking into our current lifestyle habits and health can tell us a lot about our chances of conception and fertility rate! Watch the Q&A replay to learn more!
Key points covered
- How our habits affect fertility
- Actionable steps you can take to care to improve your chances of falling pregnant
- What we should prioritise in our health
- How to tell what area of our health needs improvement
- How long to try for conception before seeking medical guidance
- How frequent we should try and conceive when fertile
- Does age affect fertility, and how
- Male fertility