Q&A: Amelia Phillips Shares Her Health Secrets
Amelia Phillips is a nutritionist, exercise scientist and mother of 4. During the past 25 years, she has been helping busy adults regain control of their bodies, minds and lives through achievable habit changes that really add up over time.
In this interview, Amelia shares her perspectives on various health aspects and talks more about our recent 8-Week InsideOut Challenge!
- What’s your secret to good health?
- You have been in the Wellness Industry as a nutritionist, exercise scientist and entrepreneur for over 25 years. Why drives and inspires you?
- Your InsideOut Challenge combined online coaching with biotechnology (the WellBeing test) to help users to lose weight and improve their overall health. What have you learnt from this new approach?
- How has the combination of coaching with biotechnology impacted the experience and results of the challenge participants?
- You have taken the Wellbeing Test. Did any part of your results surprise you and drive you to action? Which ones?
- What was the most inspirational moment you experienced during the challenge?
- In your perception, how can biotechnology help people to become healthier?
- In your view, what are the biggest roadblocks people trying to become healthier face?
- Is there anything you think people generally get wrong when it comes to health management?
- If you had one message for those trying to be healthier, what would it be?