The Inside Out Approach to Weight Management
We all want to feel better in our bodies. Managing weight sustainably is fundamental to living a longer, healthier life.
Amelia Phillips has transformed the lives of thousands through her approachable techniques. She knows what it takes to adjust your mindset and reframe your lifestyle to ensure you can meet your weight goal and sustain it in the long term. In this webinar, she will explain importance of using health biomarkers and lifestyle in-depth analysis - instead of scales - to overcome obstacles and take control of your health now and into the future.
Stop making weight loss just about the scales, and be empowered by all the other health metrics that make you feel great, on the inside and out! - Amelia Phillips
Key Points Covered
- Weight Management is so much more than just the scales
- Why scales are not the best tool for weight loss. But if not scales then what?
- How to let go of the emotional rollercoaster of weight management
- Identifying our true self (distinct from our small self) and using that power to align our values, self worth and health
- Why an overhaul is not the answer, especially for busy parents
- The impact of a 5% weight loss on our health and biological age
- What is the inside out approach to weight loss?
- The crucial biomarkers that have the biggest impact on health and energy
- How you can transform your body from the inside out in 8 weeks (without an overhaul)
- How to stay motivated when the odds are against you
- Common barriers and how to overcome them
- How to enrol your family in healthy habits, and boost self worth
If you are ready to work with Amelia on your health and mindset, make sure you sign up to the The Inside Out Weight Management Challenge: www.ameliaphillips.com.au/challenge
Amelia is a mother of four with a Bachelor of Exercise Science, a Post Graduate Certificate in Nutrition, and a Master's in Human Nutrition.
Amelia's passion as a mother, nutritionist, and exercise scientist and her down-to-earth approach to mindset adjustments make her insights into weight and health management extremely valuable.