The InsideOut Challenge: Closing Night
The InsideOut Challenge is the first weight management program in Australia to look beyond the scales and use at-home, finger-prick blood tests to enable you to understand your body and see how your biochemistry and overall health improve as you gradually adjust your habits.
In this webinar, Amelia Phillips will take you through the main achievements of the first cohort to join this 8-week transformative health journey.
Key Take Aways
- Inflammation Blood Test Results have improved for the group by 22% (median)
- Stress Blood Test results improved for the group by 15% (median)
- 25% of the group lost from 3.2 to 9.30 kilograms, with a median 1.2 kg weight loss for the entire group
- Participants improved their exercise scores by 109% (median)
- Exercising has impacted stress blood tests significantly
- Minor adjustments have proven to deliver significant health improvements
If you are interested in joining the next InsideOut Challenge Cohort, register your interest here.
If you are an InsideOut challenge participant looking for additional personalised support from Amelia Phillips, please register here.