Win a weekend away for you and a loved one to a Journey Retreats location of your choice within Australia. Flights are included and dates are flexible. This is a game of skill: The winner will be selected based on the quality and authenticity of his/her response to a survey question within Drop Bio Health & Amelia Phillips 8-week Inside Out Challenge.
All the Inside Out Weight Management Challenge Participants who have joined all challenge events and responded to all weekly challenge surveys and the final challenge quiz.
The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Only one entry is allowed per person
This is a game of skill: The challenge participant who reports the best weight management tip in the final challenge survey will win. The winner will be selected based on the quality and authenticity of his/her response.
The winner will receive a weekend trip for two with Journey Retreats to a location within Australia. Flights are included.
The winner will be able to choose the location (within Australia), the retreat and the dates they wish to travel.
The winner should travel within 24-months of receiving the prize.
1.1 The promoter of the Competition is Drop Bio Pty Limited (ABN 39 630 687 017), School of BABS, Chancellery Walk, UNSW Sydney, Kensington, NSW 2033
1.2 By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
2.2 This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
3.1 To enter this Competition, Entrants must purchase the challenge, attent to all challenge events and respond to all challenge surveys.
3.2 Entrants must personally and digitally submit an Entry using an internet browser.
3.3 To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
(a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
(b) be incomplete or illegible; or
(c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
3.4 The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3.6 All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4.1 This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
4.2 Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
4.3 The Entrant who submits the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will win the Prize(s) (Winner). The judges’ decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
5.1 The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
5.2 The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period.
5.4 If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry (Unclaimed Prize Winner), as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
6.1 The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
6.2 The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to: 4 (a) the Prize Conditions; and (b) additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the Winner must comply.
6.3 The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
6.4 The value of the Prizes is the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
6.5 If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
7.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. In case of a dispute, the courts of New South Wales, Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
8. Your information
8.1 If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
8.2 The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
8.3 Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
8.4 The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
8.5 Entrants can contact the Promoter by email to email@example.com to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
8.6 The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
9. Risk and liability
9.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
9.2 To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
9.3 If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities. 9.4 To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
9.5 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
The first 10 people to purchase the challenge will win a FREE challenge package to offer a friend or loved one.
Must be one of the first 10 people to purchase the ‘Inside Out’ Amelia Phillips challenge during the promotional period
The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Only the first 10 people to purchase challenge during event will be able to claim the free challenge pack.
The promotion commences on Wednesday March 1st at 7:15 pm and ends on Thursday 2nd March 7:15 pm (AEDT). (Promotional Period). After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
The first 10 people to purchase the challenge during this webinar will receive a FREE challenge package to offer a friend or loved one.
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant. Entry is via Internet only.
2. Only One entry per person is permitted.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
8. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in Australia and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. Costs associated with accessing a Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
10. If the prize or element of the prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
11. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, gift claims or gifts; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any gift. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all gift warranty claims.
12. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative gift to the same value as the original gift, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
13. Promoter: Drop Bio Pty Limited (ABN 39 630 687 017), School of BABS, Chancellery Walk, UNSW Sydney, Kensington, NSW 2033
In the spirit of reconciliation Drop Bio Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.