Thriving in Menopause
Feeling ready to embrace menopause head on!?
In this webinar, presenter, GP and menopause expert Dr Ginni Mansberg shares on how to thrive in menopause and feel empowered to tackle this natural ageing process with confidence.
Menopause is a topic that affects those of female sex but surprisingly little is known about the process, the effects it has and how to best care for your wellbeing during this transition. To fill the gap, Dr Ginni’s new book, The ‘M’ Word: How To Thrive In Menopause, explores the physical and mental effects of menopause and the best ways to make it through this inevitable life stage.
In this live webinar with Dr Ginni Mansberg we explore:
- When menopause begins — it’s 12 months from the first day of your last period.
- The symptoms women can experience and how common they are — 75% of women experience hot flushes for around 7.4 years!
- Hormone replacement therapy, whether it is safe and what’s involved
- Mental health, anxiety and depression during menopause
- Managing uncomfortable, itchy skin and the importance of UV protection
- Lubrication during menopause and the best products to use
About Dr Ginni Mansberg
Dr Ginni is a General Practitioner, TV presenter and an authority on everything from sleep to beating stress, wellness, life balance and a range of general health and medical related topics.
Aside from her practice in Sydney’s south, and her role at The University of Notre Dame teaching medical students, Dr Ginni is also an accomplished writer, having written three books including her latest offering, best seller, The M Word - how to thrive in menopause, and working extensively as a medical journalist and columnist. She appears several times a week on Sunrise on Channel 7 as their Sunrise GP. And she’s also a judge on Medicine or Myth on SBS as well as the host of Embarrassing Bodies Down Under on Foxtel and Nine.