Sustainable Weight Loss
Are you struggling to manage your weight and looking for new ways to lose weight sustainably? If your goal is to feel healthier and more comfortable in your own skin without falling back into old unhealthy habits, this seminar will set you on the right path.
Amelia Phillips, registered exercise scientist, nutritionist, and Mum of four, takes you through new core weight management principles. You will learn five manageable steps to effective habit change and the most effective ways to manage your weight in a busy schedule.
Key points covered
- The reason why drastic measures are not the best approach (with a couple of caveats)
- The importance of health tracking and the quantified self-movement
- The seismic shift in weight management in recent years
- New weight management principles and research
- Five steps to effective habit change
- The most effective ways to manage your weight, especially when you are busy
- The MEDS principle and why it's so crucial for long-term weight management
Amelia is a mother of four with a Bachelor of Exercise Science, Post Graduate Certificate in Nutrition, and Masters in Human Nutrition. Over her two decades of experience, Amelia has Co-founded the Michelle Bridges 12WBT, Voome, and has a successful podcast series called Healthy Her. Operating as a CMO, CEO, Board member, and Business Owner for a range of businesses, Amelia has previously won the 'Top 50 places to work in 2014' award for one of these businesses. Amelia's passion as a mother, nutritionist and exercise scientist makes this webinar extremely valuable.